Thursday, October 6

I need to be rich, or I need to live elsewhere.

Yet again. Can't get my hands on. Least til I find some viable, affordable option.

This time, I can't be bothered to say much.

New movie, well not exactly new, out Sept 3rd in Japan.

Uh huh, based on some sold like hotcakes manga called Nana, written by Ai Yazawa.

Incidentally, Yazawa wrote Last Quarter too. Yes it was a manga. Now we know.

Needn't say more. U'd probably looking up on it by now if it got you sitting up.

Mika Nakashima starrs, as well as delivers the theme song. Yeah, the one that's bellowing out of your screen this very instant.

Unexpected, yet interesting take on a genre like this. Had me sitting right up as it blasted on Mtv last evening.

I think I have loads to go on about her vocals, genres, music history, largely My Mighty Opinions blah blah blah but somehow there is some sort of constipation.in.the.way. <---or was that superfluous. Actually now that I've mentioned it, my bowels are sort of resistant these days.
You know, that sort of thing. I could go on with intricate descriptions really but I reckon not.

Oh yes back to the brain part, yes there's some clogging somewhere, that must be the case, which explains why I feel like I'm talking like some sort of you know, non-fluent thing. Wow.

Yes back to the movie, yes it's not gonna be shown here as usual, I gather, like many others, which explains my suppressed irritation.

SUPPRESS ed . IRRI tation.

So. I have here a trailer, to lift my suppression, and yours, if any.

Now. A picture. Look. <---non-fluent thing







Hyde vibes. Do you feel it? Or is it just me.
The stance, the boots, down to the aura exuding from these very pixels.
Note the look with the cig in the mouth.

Now, guess who wrote Glamorous Sky?

'OMG OMG OMG OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO WONDER'.

That's when I found out.

Ah, enough of this fan talk, it must be embarrassing you more than it is to me.

TRAILER. CLICK. GO.

Be patient. Tis a virtue.