Tuesday, July 5

There She Goes

A few observations.

SuperSunday variety show. The ' finding who' segment. Person found. Stepped out.God. She looks like Bjork.
Weird.Tall model like stature, bjork face.Oh she's Chinese. I couldn't stop staring.

Monday, Golden Mile Hawker, sitting there eating my wanton noodles, as the enormous fan above whirls a warm typhoon into my face every 5 seconds, uprising those bangs into chaos, slapping my face every 5 seconds, I eat, I eat.

I sniffed away a suspiciously moist sensation in the nose. Chilli.

Fish porridge stall tendor that was taking a break reading the papers, sharing the table with me, suddenly looked up from those huge grey sheets.

'You need tissue?' , she asked pleasantly in mandarin.

YIKES BJORK!

What in the...

As I mumbled politely my decline, I nonchalantly returned to my gastronomical activity, while trying to sneak a few more peeks at this strange combination of a resemblance to the Icelandic singer.

On the plump side, roundish face, bowl like haircut, flimsy white t-shirt, flipping through papers.

Bjork. The heartlanderish fish porridge auntie reincarnation.

Can it get any stranger..


And now we bring you News For The Hungry.

Suddenly I realise how that may sound offensive.

Ricochets me back to the Live8 concert that I caught on Sunday.

Interestingly, Bono is one of the organisers behind this whole, for the lack of a better word, campaign.Well, respect, respect.

Well, despite my shallow understandings of global laws and issues and its true severity, I do hope something good comes out from that all important meeting on the 6th of July. Then perhaps, it would really mean that the people's voices have been heard, for real. This entire thing doesn't even call out for donations for pete's sake. That really surprised me. Yeah they say Power to the People, but in reality, that rarely is true, becomes true rather. Like it or not, most of us came into this space with a governor above our heads, and a slight nod of the head from them can actually make or break them lego people.

Then comes, Resistance. Don't we all have that? Whether we use it or not.

I'm fantastic when it comes to going off track isn't it. Especially when I'm talking to myself.

Then again, maybe its cos I talk TOO much to myself. And since there's so many of me talking and only 1 of me replying, no wonder I'm smelling signs of dementia.

And it goes back to my rubberband theory of life. Then again, its not exactly CO-related to what I was talking abt before the afore. However it must be SOMEWHAT related, else I wouldn't be reminded of it.

THEN AGAIN, not feeling too sharp these days. Lets not even mention intellectual.

Thoughts appear to have problems running parallel, perhaps even LATERAL. Ga...ck.

Nevermind.Lets just hope it repairs itself soon, while I...feed on the bits that fall off.

I was going to do a food recommendation thingy when my little nonsense title 10000 lines above drove the truck into the woods.

And now, I can't be bothered to recommend anymore. Not in the mood. But I'll just let you know that I'm off to devour the thing which I was going to recommend.

Right now.

*zap*