Wednesday, October 19

Radiohead

AH YES.
Taking out stuff from my loot for a listen.
And man, it's only now that I realised Radiohead's The Bends album is really..pretty..amazing.
Almost every track is good. Or shd I say, there isn't one track that is bad.
Wow. Right, and a note for music enthusiasts, or rather, well those that possibly suffer similar aftereffects like me. Never OVER listen to anything. ALWAYS, ALWAYS know yer limit. It would be a waste to cause something nice..to become..not nice. Or am I spewing the redundant cos you already know. OR, it's the case that if u really like the music, u can never get enough of it?

Ah well. Hard to satisfy the ever fleetin' one. Fleetin', flyin', movin', dancing', morphin', weavin' in and out of a million phases.

Oh it's cold. This place is freezing my brains off. Literally, and mentally.

SOMEBADEH STOP MEH FROM BECOMEN STUPEEEDO.

G a h.

Life. LIFE!
It's only now that I realise it is..so..unnerving. AFTER baffling.

Argh! Am I slow or am I slow.

Oh show me some sense into this BIG..big..ENTIRETY.

why! why! is it that only NOW, that most of my budding youth is over that i start to realise things, and want to LEARN things. Why were these questions and interests NEVER RAISED back then? It's mind boggling! Like I was some satisfied bozo with no brain. But no. I was constantly filled with thoughts, but WHAT thoughts? They must have been all a waste if time since I can hardly remember anything poignant. OH DEAR ARGH!

Why, does this sound terribly like the over ranted quarter life crisis? When I clearly stand by my rights that it clearly isn't?

And I'm hating it that this write up is disgracefully ranty and pathetic.

And so I shall take my leave.

Goodbye you rotting felines.