Monday, December 13

AFTER HALF A YEAR...

ITS DONE!DONE!DONE!DONE!DONE!DONE!DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaahhhhh

And i'm NOT gonna get a corporate makeover.As yet.And thats cos the places i'm targetting don't really require that formal business crap wutever look.We'll see.

Do they WANT ME?! I wouldn't know right?!But i'm excited ANYHOW!

Managed to dig out 4 pictures WITH SLEEVES ( sheesh sheesh sheesh) , cropped them and sent them all to AA for Ze Critiquez.

It was SO difficult finding a decent pic with SLEEVES (sheesh sheesh) that i attempted to draw some coverage over my shoulders on 1 pic using Paint.

-_-

Spent the last 4 bloody hours finetuning and FINETUNING AND FINETUNING AND CROPPING PICS....ahhh.All that HARD work can be reflected by the amount of GREASE on my face right now.

I need a wash.BIE.

I feel SO BLOODY ACCOMPLISHED.

Haven't had that feeling since ..since..uh i passed Basic Theory?HAHAH.

Ok yeah that was no BIG deal but little achievements mean as much to me as big ones.SO there.
That reminds me, gotta get my ass down to book for Advanced..ugh..guLp.

Its 4.08am now and im on perhaps one of the greatest highs in ma life.

JANE.I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.EVEN THOUGH U TOOK 6 FUCKIN MONTHS U SON OF A PROCRASTINATOR.







1 nosey parkers:

Blogger allie said...

~FINALLY~

Phee Woo Weet! Well done!!! *applause, applause* I can see how much you've put in for these few pages of info. But hey, you can't just stop there ah. You've got to short list the companies you're interested in. And start sending your resume.

How about ze cover letter? A short one with 2 or 3 short para will do.

9:31 am  

Ah,and temptation is great.

<< Home