Saturday, August 27

Tuffs of White Hair Everywhere

Something I came across,

"...there are 3 main cloud types, with several variaties falling under each. Cumulus, Stratus and Cirrus. Cumulus clouds look like heaps of mashed potatoes in the sky. Stratus clouds resemble a big blanket. Cirrus clouds appear wispy and feather-like."

Guess which part made me go awww?
Heh.

Makes me feel like patting them.

and WHY on EARTH am I searching on clouds you say?

That's cos, this morning after waking up, I looked outta the window and saw cirrus clouds, and suddenly, I felt very amazed.

( and oh the check was more like to see if my geography knowledge from king kong years ago was faulty)



Flashback,

Slava's Snowshow was out of this world. Visuals and sounds woven so magically into one, it's like stepping into a dreamworld. Your heart is touched, so gently, by a feather of a palm, it's almost fragile and inexplicable.Yet, utterly mindblowing. Ok. Words don't do it justice but it's magic. Pure magic.

Given a chance, argh I would so want to watch it again, and never want it to end.

Beautiful.

1 nosey parkers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zhang Ziyi looks too china chinese already. Not very convincing as a geisha. When she was dancing, the moves were so chinese dance. Hmm.And I must say, Gong Li looks AMAZing. So womanly and sexy and Young.geeeeees. Def a thousand times better than 2046. And Zhang Ziyi's second line in the trailer was her best. Gawd, the rest of the sentences after that were crap. Though Hyde still wins her hands down. lololololol. -wendiee-

2:00 am  

Ah,and temptation is great.

<< Home