Monday, January 30

motherFUCKINHELL

'Scuse my French but tickets for Kings Of Convenience have ran out. Finito. Gone. No more.

Cheebye.

Note to self: Apply haste when needed you retarded twat.

I mean, FUCK. Are the tics REALLY THAT HOT? Or are there only like 50 seats or something?

Boy am I annoyed. ANNOYED ANNOYED ANNOYED.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARGH!!

Another thing.
I'm either becoming stupid, or age is doing its evils once again.
Either mushrooms or dirtballs are clogging up every crevice in my brain, or I'm in some sort of horrific 'I-Think-I-Know-What-I-Did-Or-Will-Do-Or-Said-Or-Will-Say-Better-Than-You' dilemma. Worse still, maybe some sort of of unconscious denial. Cos apparently, it seems that everything I say or do appears to DIFFER from what I apparently said or did upon retrospect. And this trend is becoming more...trendy in recent times. The contraying truth is often exclaimed by others of cos, never myself. Hence the reason of my above suspected too long to be repeated Dilemma.

This is troubling.

I am troubled. AND indignantly annoyed.

AND STILL FUCKING IRRITATED THAT THE TICKETS ARE G O N E.

IF U HAPPEN TO BE READING THIS JINGHUI, REST ASSURED I AM CALLING ESPLANADE TOMORROW. wait. OK, OR THE VERY DAY THEY RESUME OPERATIONS.

Chinese New Year stinks. It was never really bad bad before. Many years before, that is.
Now, as a new year proceeds every year, it only gets worse. How...sad, actually. The banters are mellowed, even the ones who usually banter as if they were born to banter, have less to banter.
The stark truth of Rather-Do-Without obligations are starting to be less concealed on one another's faces. And I used to think that only the younger generation thought of it that way.

Interesting.

This year, kicks of a certain proposal of having only ONE house visit to those relatives on my Father's side.

That is, every year, eeeeeeeverybody gathers only at ONE person's house, starting from the eldest, on to the next in line the following year.

Quite an ingenious idea isnt it? I mean, if only it was thought of earlier.

This sprouted from I don't know which particular Auntie/s, conceived after a rather unpleasant, little uproar. A minor fit actually, thrown by one of them, due to the route/address directions...issues. And I suppose it can be quite an issue, if you have to visit like 4-5 different places ( even though its just once a year) all over the..country ( sigh yes and singapore is really huge isnt it? Ah. Now we know for sure these people aren't Amazing race material, no no. ) . And mind you, we're only talking abt ONE side of the family here. Yes, this side is one of those war time typical familes where you have 10 brothers or something like that. War time. Yes, for the lack of a better word.

And yes, Chinese New Year somehow makes some people ( Hmm I'm refraining from saying the elderly ones) unconciously agitated, uptight, touche, busy thus tired. Therefore, the smallest things can spark off quite a bit of fire.

Anyhow, this plan. Oh I love it! No one complained really.
Visiting, terrible conversations , sporadic clawing of nails to thigh, were completed all in a day.
Just ONE long journey back from Tampines and we were done.

Owari.

Ingenious plan auntie-whoever-you-are, ingeeeeeeeeeeeeenious plan.





7 year old niece: So WHEN are YOU giving out angbaos?

*a slight moment of pause, as the usually quick witted respondent was caught RATHER unaware*

Ill-fated respondent: * in all disgust and gruffness* .....NEVER.