Sunday, December 25

Oasis, Singapore, 2006, no kidding.

For those who didn't know, or had some sorta wind.

Well, here it is, the actual details.

Go get 'em tiger!





I mean, I can't believe it. They are actually coming. For a dreary moment, it was all Michael Buble, Michael Buble and Michael Buble. Ok and Diana Krall, and all that jazz. ( Holy. I swear I didn't plan that. ) And then you hear BackStreet Boys. Someone must really like 'em. Whatever.

U know, nothing really WOAH, but just Oh.

For all those big on the impolite singing brothers, this must be pure madness. Flippin' of yer seats or something.

Like the two Adrians I know.

Ah well, but in the current state of pauperish things, I guess I'll have to get the low down from those at the scene.

Not that they make me close to peeing, and I don't even dig the new album, especially that painful Layla track, BUT THOSE SONGS IN THE 90S. Damn.

Staaaaand by meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nobody knoooooooooooows the way it's gonna beeeeee
dop da da dop da da dop da da dop.

Come ON, repeat after me, and oh, put those hands behind yer back.

Maybe I do wanna go. Hmm.

Nobody knooooooooowwwws, the way it's gonna beeeeeeeeeeee



Wussit in a gem that it has to be significantly old, before we realise it's the fuckin valuable one.
All you new things, you just come and go.

Meanwhile, a snippet of other, but still related things.

And album review on Definitely Maybe .

"With the swaggering chords of the opening "Rock'N'Roll Star," Oasis announced that big, brash Brit rock was here to stay--at least for a few years. They wore their rock & roll with an angry young sneer, a Mancunian petulance wedded to a vision of cathartic release. Their supersonic two-guitar attack took them "Up in the Sky," where they would "Live Forever" or burn out in a blaze of alcoholic glory. Noel Gallagher's songs weren't subtle--or shy of overt plagiarism--but, spat out in the Lennonesque snarl of little brother Liam, they took on a venomous power that had millions of young Brits taking them at their own arrogant word. In the U.S., meanwhile, the response was more Maybe than Definitely. --Barney Hoskyns "

Careful the cheese! But my, I suppose he couldn't have put it better. lol.

1 nosey parkers:

Blogger allie said...

Hahaha!!! A Lee must be thrilled with Oasis coming. He's such a groupie. And what's wrong with Mr Buble? I kinda missed the concert then. I hope he's coming back again.

6:04 pm  

Ah,and temptation is great.

<< Home