Thursday, November 17

Er Wow.

And so, so timely an event, when I've given some mention countable hours ago.

How apt is this?!

And it all began:

Z: So, how's the commotion at Ghim Moh?

Me: Er, promotion? What promotion? Oh u mean the UPGRADING..

[On the attempt of some eyeball motion and darting of 'Har har' looks and uninterested replies of 'Yes it has kinda completed blahblahblah' , ]

Z: No the COMMOTION. I heard that there's some man who went round slapping people.

*brain registers blankly*
*1, 2, 2 and a half,*

Me: OH COMMOTION...what commotion...

*finally registers in the brain: "...blahblah..psycho...going round hacking people"*
* WHAT THE FUCK!?!WHAT?!FUCK I'M IN DANGER GHIM MOH IS DANGEROUS FUCK h..ack...HACKING?!*

Me: What? I'm sorry? ( very coolly, and that's probably cos I kinda turned stone cold.)

Z: I read in the papers that apparently, there is this man that went around slapping people..

Me: WHAT?! GOES ROUND SLAPPING PEOPLE?! what the fuck?!?

*and heat returns to my body but that was probably all unconscious*

Z: Yes and apparently people got kinda pissed (ER YOU DON'T SAY) and somebody beat him up.

Me: *quite a state of stupefication* Wh..AAT? BEAT HIM UP?! Is he....ok? I mean..*state of stupefication interrupts* Erm..this guy..is he mentally unbalanced?

Z: Mmm, yes I think so. Anyhow he got beaten up pretty badly and was sent to the hospital.

Me: *state of stupefication remains* Wha..at?! ........WHAT?! Are you sure about this? Where did u hear this from? How come I don't know a thing?!

Z: *bursts out in exasperation rather boomingly* JANE DON'T YOU READ THE PAPERS?! IT'S ON THE FRONT OF THE NEW PAPER!?!

Me:* still in a state of shock, for a different reason now however*

These kinda things MAKE IT TO THE FRONT OF A PAPER?!?!