Wednesday, November 16

And It Will All Go Down In History

And haven't I heard this one too many a time. No not the one above, but the comment about how it takes the queerest of things to spark of our nation's attention for things. And make that a WHIRLWIND of an attention. ( However that graphically makes out to be)

Anyhow, at its every mention, I found myself not giving much thought to it. Or rather, cos there isn't much need to. Hazily,that's either cos (my logical guess at best) I already know it and therefore am not surprised, or it's that it has always been this way and living with it has unconsciously caused me to accept such as a normality (fuck), and thus become indifferent to its occurences.

Then raises a question/s:

1) Is getting used to...a bad thing? One is aware of it.
2) Or is getting used to a bad thing? One is not aware of it. But suspects that might be the reason for the indifference, for lack of a better word.

[this only applies to the case at hand]

Now then, steering back to the point.

THE POINT IS (woe be me for such Yinglish I speeg), TODAY, on a BRIGHT SUNNY ( which is quite like many other gazillion days over here so the mention is quite Superfluous and Unimportant actually but hey the whole mood would be different if I were to say 'DARK STORMY NIGHT'. Not that this thing I'm getting to requires any particular drawing up of moods. ANYHOW.) AFTERNOON,( HALF MY LIFE I'M DOING ALL THESE THINGS IN COMMAS) I, while still largely impassive, and/or indifferent ( such is the complexity of this thing called feeling that many times, u simply can't put them down in JUST ONE WORD. On the otherhand, I should just go brush up my filthy language. Ah, don't take that the wrong way.), found myself giving a little longer a ponder about this..National Phenomena.

Ah yes, a level of discretion and se cre cy is absolutely necessary in this case, for ANYTHING, literally ANYTHING could land one BEHIND BARS these days.

But seriously, if I were to find myself behind a Snicker's Bar or a Mar's Bar, ( naturally the sensible thing to say would be 'If ....was lying infront of me' but obviously I am trying very hard to relate to the pun here so do forgive me and poor on you if u are ill with negative feelings but I find it highly amusing and without a doubt my friend, that's all that matters.) , I would also try to get away from it.

They are highly untasty.

Right right right, leaving the pondering to myself, I will move on to other matters of pondering.

And so, the whirlwind that has taken the Internet by storm this taling end of the year,(Okay, why do I sound as if I'm giving a weather report.) will definitely ahem, GO DOWN IN HISTORY.

Ah you note how song titles are often taken from their lyrics or vice versa, whether its in English, Chinese, Japanese (and that's as far as I'll/can go)....and WHY is that always the case?

For memory's sake? Or it JUST HAPPENS, cos there really is no other better word or phrase for expression but the one that simply has to go into the lyrics as well as the title.

Hmm. And now, as we take another steer back, tricky course this certainly is, enough has been said about the recent events, talk of the town, correction, more like Blogging Sphere ( or Blogosphere or wutever fancy shit Proper Bloggers use to express terms pertaining to virtual journals and its world, I couldn't care less so let us SAIL ON AYEEEEEEEEEE!), and speculations can and will go on forever. Well, at least til time does its magic and kills the hype or something else arises and supersedes the current mania.

AnyFWOAHfinallyimgettingtoitway, nothing on the mania per se, but this comment I came upon somewhere amidst the billions stopped me for a while, and is quite a food for thoughts.

Or have you thought about it already?

In a larger sense of things,


"Plastic surgery is such a double edged sword. It gives you the confidence of your new look and yet you do not have the confidence to admit it."


It certainly never came across my mind, at least not in such a correlation.