Monday, October 24

Yipes I gan't SPEEG

Ok. I've always felt that Jay Chou is ..great. Yes great.
However, now, after my adventurous attempt to learn this particular song, (yes the one playing, if u're intuned in time) Zhi Zhan Zhi Shang, I am reduced to doing the flapping hands and bowing action to him.

How on EARTH can anyone articulate these sounds within a matter of seconds..I cannot comprehend. Attempting to master it only results me in gasping shock that perhaps I have some sort of speech disorder, or my tongue is less than the normal length, or I have too many teeth. In all respect, this isn't a mockery to the speech disabled, but simply a small girl in stupefying awe.

Pffft..He has some talent..that guy. Harumph. I will MASTA eeeet. Just give me some time.

And so THIS, is the line that got my lips caught in my teeth.

TWO SECS. You say it WITHIN TWO SECS.


這故事一開始的鏡頭灰塵就已經遮蔽了陽光 ㄅㄧㄤˋ
zhe gu shi yi kai shi de jing tou hui chen jiu yi jing zhe bi le yang guang biang