Tuesday, August 8

Today

Someone told me that the world will end in 2012.

Please.. don't. That's too fucking soon. I'm hardly even there yet, though I don't even know where.

Someone asked if I was interested in becoming an Assistant Producer for..movies.

Like wow. Even if it involves Mo Xiao Ling and whatnots it's still by far the most interesting news I've gotten, in regards to the repulsive JOB and related topics.

I turned down 3 donation can holders. Or are they called..Flag-ers.

Is there any way to not feel like s h i t whenever you make a pass on such pleas, or walk by that old lady selling whatever things, becos by the time you decide whether to rummage for that coin or should you or should you not, your feet has already taken you afar, and it becomes yet another instance. Bah.

I, * chokes vigorously* got EYED (GROSS) by a random cargo unloader along the road. And the reason of my violent reaction being, I could feel his straight-into-yer-face stares from ACROSS the traffic crossing, til upclose when I've gotten to his side of the road, from the corners of my stealthy PI radars. Either there was a lettuce hanging from my mouth, or he likes girls with lettuce hanging from their mouths.

I have come to the stage of..RETAINERS, after a supposedly but no longer alarming round off period of 5 FUCKING years with metals. Calls for celebration doesn't it? Or has the champagne turned..black.

I applied for THE PDL. ETERNITY it has been. But it is done.

Now for road lessons....ah..the sudden drowsiness. Looks like it's time for bed.

Oh. I am reading a play entitled "Mourning Becomes Electra" from a book called " Three Plays" by Eugene O'Neil, lent by someone a century ago. Fairly interesting. Keeps the eyes moving.