Wednesday, July 7

Chills.

Last nite, as i was walkin home from the train station, was approaching the little road across my house, WHEN i saw this old man crossing from the opposite side. Recognised him as one of those a lil scary, a lil cranky ,extremely reserved,lookin ones ard the area. Thus frm like 3 metres away i already STARTED to cross DIAGONALLY and not STRAIGHT right at him, and IMMEDIATELY avoided eye contact.BUT THEN, to my horror, he started to CROSS the road TOWARDS ME, even though i was like moving SIDEWAYS, and i could FEEL his EYES riveted on me thru the corner of my eyes.FUCKING gulp.Initially, i thought nvm, was thinkin too mucH.UNTIL he really WALKED INTO MY DIRECTION, and as he reached the otherside of the road, ( i was only abt to cross ) he STOPPED.TURNED towards me and MADE A HISSING CROAKING sound TWICE.FUCK.i was REALLY BRISK WALKING AS FAST AS MY LEGS COULD BRISK WALK.NO DIDNT run, cos the LAST thing i wanna do is to PROVOKE him.It seems like he was already PROVOKED or OFFENDED at the SIGHT OF ME.ACK. its the first time i ever felt SUCH A CHILL before.Was like a bolt of pins and needles hitting me thru my WHOLE BODY.FUCK MAN.

On a more positive note, was thinkin, maybe he just wanted to say Hello.
Cos i just REALISED, from my recollection, that he is kinda FROM my block.If i didnt remember wrongly.

But that hello was surely WAY TOO SINISTER AND HOSTILE.