Tuesday, October 26

And The Dream Machine is Back.

Some crazy shit it was last nite.Must be a result of the 4am toast and milo.
God.Not only was it crazy, it felt pretty LONG..sheeesh.

Pray tell?

No.I'm sorry.

Still trying to deal with it myself..1..2..crazy things are still sane..Its just the mind.I have to find the Stop button for this channel.Fuck.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!Maybe its a result of not having a fulltime job to keep myself and my mind BUSY.Isnt it huh?Isnt it Eh?FUCKFUCKFUCK.

ARGH!I'm dropping more hair than EVER these days cos I'm thinking TOO MUCH EVERY SEC!~!~!@##@@!!~!~

1 nosey parkers:

Blogger allie said...

U may wanna get a full time job and then u can start bitching about stupid people. Really. U'll be amazed how wide-spread stupidity is. I suspect its air-borne. Argh~! But it'll definitely take your mind off all other stuff. Although, I think there's one agenda that will never be removed from you - FOOD!

7:53 am  

Ah,and temptation is great.

<< Home