Tuesday, July 19

Bah.

And now this is rare, cos I seldom do this here.

However, for the farts and twarts of it, here goes nothing.

Yes. Boredom keeps my hands busy.
Yes. Got this off someone else's virtual space.



HASH(0x9012ca4)


And why am I not surprised though a little surprised. Perhaps at the suspecting thought that 'Hmm they know?'. While I can't help but raise an eyebrow as Cristina Ricci's alter ego stares right back at me, I thought to myself ' I am? ' and then ' I am. '

Perhaps it's becos I wasn't really expecting anything as I clicked away at the multiple choices.
Hence the very minor taken abackness.

That word. Haven't heard it being used in a long time, nevermind its other forms.
I feel a strange sense of familiarity, a little warm, a little relieved.

Oh mambo jumbo. Don't read so deep into it.

However, it is my duty (I am so burdened.) to share with you this opportunity of an experience.
An experience that will keep your wandering mind off things for a while, albeit a short while.
And when you return, you will realise with much joy that approximately 30 seconds to 1 full minute of your previously unbearable time has passed, and you can go back to resuming whatever horrible task you were doing feeling so much better than before.


Go on you suffering souls with so much/no time on your hands.
C l..iiii..c...k.


Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?
brought to you by
Quizilla


So it's not true then.
You were merely..... paranoid.