Saturday, March 18

Spread The Love

Ahh. And I don't caaaaaaaaare if it sounds TECHNO. Yes, for Techno is just such an unattractive word, embodying all things undesirable, even drawing up the image of very very ugly colours, and yes thank you I would want face too.

But nooooo this is really trippy, and I hardly like things with such beats, and that trancey skip at the background. I don't even ever use the word trippy to start with.

I..I.....I could even...DDR right now. Er, not that I've ever tried it before but yes.

DDR! Flapping hands and flying hair!(rebonded of cos, it just doesn't go with curls) Complex, nifty footwork!

Lookout for the part where the guy whispers. Oh that gets me. Who cares what it means.

I mean, would you rather be named Techno Ong, or Shithead Wong.

Shithead any time baby.

Bie! Keep those legs moving! Yes you're lookin good!