Monday, September 25

Ah, now that got me thinkin'.

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr Seuss



My, if it's only that easy to apply over biased perceptions.

What happens if we only see what we want to see? That's fucking dangerous.

Like eating salad in a bowl of lard and sayin', " But hey, its greens! "

But I guess who cares right? As long as the person is happy, they say.

As for opening wide our eyes, clarity may wield a knife.

So what do I do?

Ah. Let me put on my shades, for I'm in transit.

Until I go from cat to tiger, the veil remains as comfort and protection.

And you there, the ROWs, a.k.a, The Rest of the World, (except for the handful few) , the ones busy jabbering away, so you think you see through me eh?

Well go flush yer heads you *gasp* arrogant bastardos, before I attack you with a frying pan. Non-stick of course.

Brainless bigots. Beeeeeegurds!

*wipes shades*

Ah..that felt good.