Sunday, September 24

Confessions of a..Closet Shopaholic.

There you go. Pretty much sums up the whole deal before I even begin.

Agenda to the city today was

1) to pick up a cheque
2) alter 2 pieces of clothing.

Well, the latter was never done.

And why so?

Ah..the classic tragedy of Le Detours to Le Destination struck.

AND STRUCK SO BAD.

I mean, this is STUPID. I lugged a considerable weight of 2 jackets to town for alteration only to bring them right back untouched.

I'm pretty much speechless myself.

I mean, what kinda place is Far East Plaza huh? What kind?!

What kinda place has so bloody many shops with each shop BRIMMING with gawdamnit so many INTERESTING pieces of apparels and..and comes in more than 1, 2, 3, 4 5 colours.

AND, wtf. Are they all new or what? It's always a fucking illusion everytime I go there, cos there's always something DIFFERENT.

And so I seriously philosophise to myself as I sit here in my thinking chair,

"It's neverending isn't it. These clothes, it's really, yong yuan mai bu wan isn't it."

" So what's the point of even buying? I should just dress in rags or the same shit over and over again ( which is what I do 99% of the time ) ."

But god...that polka dot dress....and that blue colonel lookin..oh and don't forget the vintage fade-ish blue...

SHIT.

Argh!!!!!!

I mean, fuck. There's no need to go Hongkong. Just fucking get everything here. Someone has apparently imported enough here to make me go cuckoo. Overseas chotto mate, I'm not even half-done here.

Well yes, its obviously not as cheap here, but it's still reasonable for a really cool piece of cut. Excluding those 1 off wah lau fucking chio pieces that usually reaches or hovers at the 3 digit mark that is.

Bah. So I need more kaching. With more kaching, then I can probably get my hands on that annoying little red polka dot SHIT IT'S SO NICE damn you dress hanging in that shop.

Bah. Material urges.

The lion roars once in a while, but don't worry, the tamer is always around the corner.

Calm down, calm down.

It's okay.

I don't need the dress ( but there're fucking wedding dinners coming up ) .

Drats.

Dinners or not..IT'S PRETTY!

Alrite shut up and sleep.

But before I do,

Goals for the near future.

Which I hardly set.

But let's try.

1) Get into a healthy sleeping routine.
2) Prove my worth in the upcoming livelihood activity.
3) Persevere through tuition. THEY WILL SPEAK BETTER ENGLISH AND I WILL HAVE MORE KACHING.
4) Get the knack of driving.
5) Give mother money, pay off driving, pay off debts, save some aside, and STILL HAVE LEFTOVERS to ...visit Far East again.
6) GO WITH WHAT I FEEL IS RIGHT. I've cast them aside too many countless times. From a purchase, making decisions, to saying what I want to say, I am running out of space and time for regrets. Time for a big revamp. Ok small first..BUT HAYAKU! Yes hayaku to me.


Goodnight.

Shit..maybe I shouldn't have bought that colour...

1 nosey parkers:

Blogger allie said...

Frankly, you're outta that closet when you were in Hong Kong. Seriously. You were unstoppable. But as long as you enjoyed it. We can always earn more money in future.

8:41 pm  

Ah,and temptation is great.

<< Home