Saturday, September 16

What A Night, What A Morning.

I must be gettin' old.

For all of a sudden, thumping club beats, strange calming scent of booze & cigs, vibrant yet monotonous chatter, amidst a luminously hazy backdrop, don't seem very alluring anymore.

So how is it even possible to work it, if it has lost its charm on me?

It's funny how a change of heart, of perceptions, of what one felt so strongly for, can all go up in..smoke, in a matter of minutes. ( Oh pun me you)

But! I should be thankful for the signal. First impressions..indeed.



Circular Road is certainly vibrant at dusk, with all that...foooooood distracting my pace.
Funny how I didn't think it was worth a look before. First impressions point 2.

A certain Long Ji Hongkong Cafe along the way seemed fetching enough to make me stop and stare. While patting my wallet indecisively, I struggled with..." I do", for I was already holding a pack of Beehoon Goreng in my hands.

And the rest is history. Like a maniac, I attacked the maple syrup dripping french toast with the plastic cutlery, while balancing the tuperware cover on the bag, on my thigh, against a bus ride out from Daytona.

Where goes Beehoon Goreng you may ask? Oh it was warming up nicely against the seat near the engine.

Anyhow children, and adults, always remember:


Never,ever,be greedy. *as the half eaten FUCK! pack of MONEY! noodles went down the chute*
...................................


Still, amidst all the rising confusions, old and new, nagging uncertainties, worries..oh..those endless worries...there is one thing I have come to be sure of. ( Am I? ...Oh bugger.)
I want to work with my heart.
Alas! Not a heavy one.
I want to dabble with a sure smile
feel that familar fire when it's done
Therefore, I must love what I do.
I hope.
Hallo Life. Hallo. It has just begun. And I must..RUN!