Monday, November 8

Stuff.

Fucking humid.Irritable mood.Why can't people talk nicely.

I wanna eat HERE.

Shall run the bath with NO heater.

Goin for Ashtanga yoga trial with bw later.( Yes wendy, don't WEI me, i'm going with u when ure free. Just that btw Hatha ( the calmer one) and Ashtanga, she would prefer a more cardio workout where she can 'feel her money's worth'. So there.)

Anyway, i reckon u wouldn't be too interested in Hatha anyway, so i'll prob go for it myself.

Well gotta run.

I say again, why can't people talk nicely?Does it hurt to do that?
They feel hurt when they are at the receiving end, but they sure don't remember that when they're talkin.

Well, perhaps its just in my life i guess. Don't blame me for being a sour prune. If everything here was all happy and frills, i'd be frolickin in the sun every single day, and not have a twisted heart do its wrenching almost every other day.

Yeah u don't have to tell me, don't compare. Yes i know that.Unfortunately, comparison will never cease to exist, at least for me. Everywhere i look, its in my face. Unless u blind me, there's absolutely no way i can make myself oblivious to it.Until the day i die, it'll be an ongoing case of tug-of-war.That's just the way it is.

1 nosey parkers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im interested in ALL KINDS OF YOGA/PILATES DUN ASSUME DUN ASSUME.

7:14 pm  

Ah,and temptation is great.

<< Home