Monday, November 1

What Have We Got Here?

Can the Meticulosity for Perfection and Laziness co-exist?

Yes. In my world, it has proven to be an ever tedious journey of tug-of-war.

However, one side always proves to prevail.So far.



You don't know what you want.Go find out what you want.

It's gonna take more than 'some time' .Go bloody take that time.

So everyone else has got a headstart.So what?

So they laugh, they tease. So what?

Nobody puts you down until you do.

Let stupid people get to you, and you'll be geared the wrong way.

You know its not gonna be easy right from the start, and sure enough, its not.

They do it with a wave of a hand. Spit of the mouth. Breeze of the wind. I say girl, but that's them, not you.

They think this is all so stupid, so impossible,so terrible, SO simple.

Do i answer to you?No. Thank goodness.

I say, thank all for your valuable comments, in spite of their worth. But you go run in your own way, and i'll run in mine.

As for those that NEVAsaydie!, i'll still tell you in all crafted poise and crafted patience, ' That's you dear, not me.' (Believe me, u wouldn't wanna know whats going on inside)

Apparently, some people just DO NOT know their limits. Oh i've learnt not to correct them, don't bother really. I mean at THIS age? They're probably of no hope. U'll be betta off mourning for their insensitivity.

I genuinely embrace all your queries and advice, if you truly care for me. But if its just for fillers or at whim OR FOR FUCKIN SHITS AND GIGGLES, kindly stay out of my face, before ALL P & P are used up.



Now Jane, enough of your rantings to the world.

Its TIME to get down to business.

Don't fail me now you, don't fail me now.

Gooooooooooooooooodnite!










1 nosey parkers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

our best competitors is ourselves. heh. just ignore the others. -prickles

5:00 am  

Ah,and temptation is great.

<< Home