Wednesday, February 9

HAHA

Honestly, don't ever send anything to the wrong person.Worse still, a total stranger.

Thank god it wasn't anything dramatically dramatic in this case.
But it made me cough a cackle anyhow.

Unfamiliar number: chalet kapa? mlm singgah fullmoon kapa?

* some malay friend playing a trick on me?*
* chalet?? fullmoon?doesnt make ANY sense or the least relation to me.*

Me: Uh.U must have gotten the wrong number.I don't understand a word u just said.

Unfamiliar number now with race 90% identified: main2 ah.hehe, speak english sey! yes searg!

*MAIN2?! wut in the world..*
*SEARG?....seargent?!*
*The last topic on earth i would receive from anyone i know at this point of time would be abt the army..but perhaps..PERHAPS..some joke..something slipped from my memory..*

Me: Uh.WHO IS THIS?

Unfamiliar number now with race and gender 90% identified: sori i got the wrong no.


And the case is closed.