Thursday, February 17

Hyde

I'm still in love with this song.
Hence its back once again.

Was just wondering, as these words crept into my mind out of the blue.

To live is to feel.
And to feel is to hurt.

Which would u rather be? Which would i rather be.Hmm.
And note, 'to not live' doesn't necessarily equate to death.In my terms that is.
I mean, haven't u heard of the walkin' dead?

And i'm off to catch the much hyped Constantine.
Now let's hope it doesn't disappoint,esp since i don't dig Keanu Reeves that much.But strange enuf, i seem to this hunch that i will enjoy it..

Hmm.

2 nosey parkers:

Blogger allie said...

I personally dig the movie (and also Keannu). I like the effects. Hope you'll enjoy it. But as mentioned, a number of those people who watched didn't understand what was going on in the movie.

1:58 pm  
Blogger inspirethereal said...

how was the movie?been meaning to catch it but work is crazy.

12:13 am  

Ah,and temptation is great.

<< Home