Thursday, September 8

A Parting Note

A snippet of conversation,
in which after returning to the PC,
went something like this,



zahiron says:
okay gotta rush to work now

zahiron says:
tho i start at 4

zahiron says:
well yeah

zahiron says:
i've been coming to work last these past few weeks

zahiron says:
see you when i see you. dont be a stranger now jane



and he was gone.

leaving me, rather amused by the finale.
It felt like a line straight out of some sorta 1950s black and white audrey hepburn frank sinatra film set. with that deep, rich, steady tremolo of an american drawl and all.

By golly uh yes, not the one before.

No I don't wish to seek comfort in camaraderie of that sort, as tempting as it is, to the subconcious of the human nature. BAH I say, BAH.

Was that an inkling I spot?

Hang on, while I beat myself up.


...
......


s..somebody..hand me a boiled egg...




Oh. There's this little ang moh fella next door ( not little as in young, but, hobbity) that reminds me of that little guy in Frasier, but not entirely so perhaps its just the physique I'm not very sure , and he's blonde and has more striking features certainly, also morphing towards a younger Mikhail Baryshnikov otherwise known as Alexander Petrovsky in..yes Sex and the City, I can't quite put my finger to it hmm.

I will continue to stare at him explicitly when he comes by my way again until the name comes to mind.