Saturday, July 24

FUCKING WIND.

BLOODY hell.Blot clot on my Third finger.yes.stupid GALE assisted in the closing of the door while I was trying to close it MYSELF. So my poor poor finger got caught unaware.

nabei.

Apart from this tragedy.
Today was a pretty good day.Went down to Walas. Yes.Actually had friends to go down with me.Adrian y did u have to leave?Bastard.My ONLY true blue Walas partner in crime.hah.

More surprises.Met Pris-mauritius there with her other friends! And i was actually contemplating if i shd call her down, but decided not cos i didnt think she enjoyed it that much the last time.Heh.Glad glad.N she didnt leave halfway like the last time.They actually stayed for the entire thing.Yay.More potential wala fans.Well, not for people-to-come-down-with-reasons, but it just makes me happy when i recommend pple somethin n they enjoy it.Heh.

AHHHH another good thing.After the 2nd set?80% of the pple CLEARED.weird.it was as if there was an evacuation exercise or somethin.Sooooo.We got a table.SMACK RIGHT INFRONT of the band.Woo.i was like THIS close to them.Great.Live stuff shd be NEAR stuff as well, in order for the full enjoyment to be felt.

Was Teck Chye's birthday.Did a last minute dedication on a lousy serviette.SO PAISEH. i wrote there, 21St .FUCK.haha.Can't blame me.I keep telling pple im 21 as well, when im not.All unintentional of cos.heh. Couldnt think of any particular song at such a rush, so i just picked The Remedy.But oh well, they sang Edwin McCain's I'll Be instead.well.Good enuf for me.Love the song.Ah.Sorry, forgot.its not my birthday.
Anyway, the energy from the band was much betta today.As compared to the last 2 zao xia semi drunk weeks.I mean, its HORRIBLE when a great song comes on, and one loses his voice, mumbling thru it. Hah.The demanding onlooker i am. Well, don't DRINK when u're PERFORMING .

Saw Louis there AGAIN.like for the 3rd time in A ROW.(not counting the other separate occasions). So as we saw each other, i went up n was like in a teasing tone ' u come here every week right' . N he looked kinda EMBARRASSED .' er NO lah.SOMETIMES only'

Oh.n after the set ended, i caught him waving vigorously to a friend in my line of view, while on his way out. THEN, when he saw me, the wave was PUNY and almost EMBARASSED . wtf?
Like he's EMBARRASSED that i caught him at walas again?!
uh.

Poor pple return to their homes to feed themselves.
Came back to make 2 slices of toast.Plus a cup of milk.Supper is complete.
So is my entry.

Time for a reality escape.They call it...Sleep.