Sunday, July 25

HAHAHAR

Yes.Thats EXACTLY the name of the racing horse.BWAHA.Yes.Due to my immense boredom today, i decided to read every single page and article( well almost) of The New Paper, even the racing page, which i've NEVER , and mean NEVER, read before. The list of horsies' names are hilarious.But this one takes the cake.

Hahahar ( given 3 stars) . And a side note that says: Persistent failure no laughing matter for his backers.

HAHAHAAHAH.

Here's a few more.

Lim's Kingdom - HAHA LIKE WTF?

Allinghi - sounds like a pasta dish.

Exemplary Chief - uh.like come on.Its a HORSE. Can u get anymore profound?I can't imagine cheering on to this name, uh.Quite a mouthful. (I suspect the owner has military background.)

Blaze The Trail -WHAHAHA.yes. It betta.

Commanding -oh the name's nothing.Just the comments.
"Game win last time out; has
to contend with extra 4.5kg "

So not only humans are subjected to the ridicule *gasp* of weight gain, animals too.


Oh.n my manager dropped an sms earlier on. Just read it, as i was having an indecently good 3 hour plus nap a while back. (did YOU get one? *smirks*)

"Give of your roster from 2nd to 8th now.Thanks Haz. I mean now, now, now, now, now,now."

HAHAH.

oh yes.as u can see.I JUST realised that im ABLE n am OFFERED a range of font colours to choose from when im writing my posts.AT my post box.N i always thought i had to go change the primary html if i wanted new colours, which annonyingly applies just that one colour to ALL posts.
Forgive me.