Friday, October 15

Morning Rants.

Yes.I am STILL pissed over the LOST entry. *weeps*

Just got my M1 bill.Ah.So much for controlling.STILL $70 over bucks.
I really should consider switching plans.If that's gonna help.

Don't Look Now by Way Out West is really quite the good. Blasting on the comp now. $20.95 well spent. Heng.

Sian. Supposed to make my dental appointment today, but I'm just TOO lazy to go down to Shenton Way. -_- Gives me a drabby feeling that place.All grey and dust.

Blah.

Not really in the mood to go down Walas today again, and that's partly cos I'm having that gut feeling ( like last week) that nobody is free to go down. So it's a case of the fire going out before it even starts. -_-

Oh well, there's always Survivor for consolation. Hmm.
And the whole damn day to complete that word file that has been on my desktop for months.
*cough*

Hmm, this pretty tribal sounding track called Fear is on now.Hmm.Quite cool.Reminds me of the 2 tribal pieces done by Synergy , of their 2 performances that I've been to.Tribal infusions can really sound damn good when done right. Just fuckin gets the adrenaline pumping.Somehow triggers this primal emotion ..i don't know. Hah. Perhaps its all those blend of drum beats. I mean, i love drum beats, they just get to me. BUT of cos not ALL the time, esp not when its done in yer regular punk songs kinda beat. That just sounds FLAT and annoying.
Sigh.Drums. Don't know whats the bloody use of having a basic drum cert and 2 bloody pair of sticks when I've got NO freakin pads to practise on at home and no group to practise with. The times of using cushions and books as mock drum set ended. JUST doesn't work. -_-
Sigh meiyannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.Let's go sign up for an advanced course.I really really crave to use those sticks again.If u can afford the time, and the moolah, lemme know.

HAH.Lk just called to recommend me a new part time job. $7.50 per hour.Sounds pretty decent eh?Beats wiping tables for $6.00 eh?

SELLING PAMPERS?!??!!!!!

no. no. no no no.

Just picturing myself in some departmental attire of blouse and black pants and gold name tag flashing my hideous name guarding over a stack of poo and pee wraps is JUST WRONG.

I mean, this is just me.Maybe u wouldn't mind . o_o

Ah.Now for the better news. She just asked if anyone's up for Walas later.
* BLING BLING*
Glimmer of hope!

Chow time. Goods bees.

Ps: Kudos to Mandy for lending me 3!!!novels.Yay.FRESH meat tis good.I will do my best in relishing them.

They are as follow:

Kazuo Ishiguro - The Remains Of The Day
Kazuo Ishiguro - A Pale View Of Hills
Rebecca Wells - Little Altars Everywhere

So.Are they anyyyyyyyyyyyyy good?As Manly Mandy claims? We'll have to see.
*rubs chin*