Saturday, October 9

Music Come Feed Thy Soul

Somebody once said i look like a drug addict AND a smoker.
Wow. I mean, should i take that as a compliment? As i do neither.
But if music is a drug, (wait.What am i talking about.It IS a drug.) I'm obviously a goner.


You feed me well in my highs and lows
Just as i need to feed on you like how i do on food.
A smile on my face, a pierce through my heart
The warmths and the wears
You got me right from the start.
Every step i took, every breath i looked
You could appear
At every possible nook.
You capture my life in all these little pieces
As i see them all, when i look back at you
These years could have been a tad worse, if not for you
I don't really know
But i think you saw me through.
Devious the human language can be
Contemptuous the human demeanor may seem
But you dear sound
The sound of magic it is
A closeness and comfort i have found within
Wouldn't judge, wouldn't mock, wouldn't ever abandon me.
So then if I am drugged...
Yippee she is as happy as a lark.
The only unpretentious thing that brings out the unpretentious me
Couldn't you just let me be
Well then run along,
There isn't any cure for this.
Music
I love thee.









1 nosey parkers:

Blogger allie said...

You, drug addict? No way, girl! You just look like Carrie from SATC that's all. Even my sister thinks so. It's the vibes lar. Yes, I was equally shocked when my sister commented that about you, which I find it so true!

5:23 pm  

Ah,and temptation is great.

<< Home