Thursday, September 9

Harold and Koooo MArrrrrrrrr.

muaha.I could watch it all over again and probably laugh just as hard as i did earlier on.
It really was FUCKIN FUNNY.U know, the kind of funny where yer legs naturally LIFT up and yer upper torso ROCKS FORWARD.Yes.I swear i haven't laughed THAT hard for a movie for a LONG time. And i swear,my laughter wouldn't have gotten that horrendous if the movie wasn't funny.
-_- yes.I heard myself pretty LOUD and clear. Further more, there were 2 very DISTINCT laughters coming from my BEHIND left and my BEHIND right. It was 2 different men SQUEALING and SCREAMING with laughter.(would have recorded it down if i could, then u'll know what i mean)That made me laugh even more.They were certainly VERY much entertained even if i wasn't.I mean, rarely do i hear men uh SCREAM in laughter.NO WAIT.I think SQUAWK is the word.They sounded somewhere in btw a CROW and a DUCK.Yes.

Well.It was a GREAT idea to catch a show wasn't it Waen Dae.This.Turned out to be SUCH a RELEASING and RELIEVING moment.For me at least.Perhaps they should bring in those laughing classes i read about in story books here.I swear it really does the soul some good.

Haaaa....ack.Today was a rather Expensive day. Bleah. 25..9.60..6.50..2..2..1.50....*sorry im abit challenged with numbers* ...uh.FUCK.I SPENT ABOUT 50 BUCKS.

SHIT.
WTF.Which MEANS.The 100 that was ORIGINALLY in my wallet..IMPRESSIVELY remaining there for 2 weeks..has....has..BEEN DEPLETED.

*PALMS FACE*

fuck.i shoukd have NEVER broke the 50 dollars.SEE.I told you, whenever i break a big note, THATS IT. #$!@#

Sigh.Berate me will you. BERATE ME.

shit.I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much for the trip to the atm.DEPOSIT atm.

Boohoo.Ok nvm, tml comes pay day.AHH.I'll be a GOOT gurl and head STRAIGHT to the money eating machine, striding pass ALL forms of distraction.Yes.I will do that.I WILL.

Hai.I suck.i'll probably end up visiting cold storage first.Bloody cold storage.that place is SO distracting i tell u.Even worse than this new cute guy at..HAHAHAH.

Let's move on shall we.I think The Eating Machine .me.was at FULL force today.Maybe one of the intestines shifted position.so my stomach had more storage space.I don't know.But i just ate..and ate..and ate..at all the 3 different stops we made.Baker's Inn. Lantern Festival Stalls at the atm below Lido.Mos Burger.All in a span of 4 hours.Gross.No wonder my tummy's feelin ABIT weird now..ugh..aren't u glad u're not in my room now.HAHA.

Alritey.Gonna sleep in now.WITH the bad tummy.Ugh.Tml's the start of a LONG day, and a LONG weekend.But it's all good.work.work. And walas!IF WE'RE STILL GOING THAT IS Wendy. -_-

I need to fart. Adieu.