Wednesday, July 28

Pain in the ASS

I need MORE than a roomful of wwf men to push me in my re*ume writing.Even saying it causes slight nausea.Y Y Y Y Y Y do i have a million distractions.Or rather, i'ld rather be doing a million other things than IT.ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Im EXHAUSTED just THINKIN abt WRITING it. *moans*

slap me somebody.

alrite.let me not get my spirits down.
Hence, we shall talk abt my wonderful supper.
With just 10 buckeroos, i walked into 7-11 , DETERMINED to purchase some yummy perk ups for the nite.
So here's what i came out with.With 2/3 of it already in digestion.

1) Sunshine Hawaiian pizza
2) A plastic of instant noodles.
3) Chocolate cornetto.

Item number 2 got away.....unscathed.
My self-control is commendable.

The pizza was really.NOT BAD.Was really cynical abt the whole Sunshine brand thing.6 bucks for 2 personal pan size rounds.raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaather reasonable.
Shall add it to my list of late nite eats.

WHEN DID CORNETTO TASTE SO GOOD?the choc icecream deep in the cone ( the outer layer was like mousse) WAS really rich.and thick.ABIT like swensen's sticky chewy's texture.but the taste was ALMOST like movenpick's.too good to be true.too good.

If all of the world fails me, i know i can always count on food.

How pathetic i've become.oh well.