Tuesday, August 3

The Wondrous World Of Language


Wether : a male sheep castrated before sexual maturity; also : a castrated male goat

A typo error i make very often when intending Whether. While searching for the meaning of some other word, this word popped out from another link , n so, i decided to heed my curiosity.U mean this typo is actually a WORD?

And the above was my astounding discovery.Bwahaha.
Did anyone of u knew that?

Oh and the funnier thing was, after i told wendy abt my FINDING, she said on icq
" i wonder if wethers are tasty "

HAAHAH.uh.I wouldn't think THAT would have any effects on their Taste.hmm. Would it?

The alfredo sauce i took from work has finished.Sob.
So it means its back to plain o'l tomato sauce.
Ah well.Quite paiseh to go ask for more, even though ah boon offered.Hai.

Been whipping up pasta these few nites again.Practice makes ME COOK IT FASTER (nothing is perfect) and FASTER and FASTER each time.VERY GOOD.from 1 hour plus, it has been cut down to only 30 mins.Which includes chopping, slicing, boiling AND cooking.

Would be nice to have a mini copy of the restaurant's kitchen at home.

I.am.craving.for.steak.now. A.THICK.slab.of medium rare steak.drizzled.with.wild mushroom cream sauce.

Phin's. I'll be there soon.Wait for me.

Every morning,(or afternoon) i wake up for food.
Every nite, i sleep with my tummy filled.
I might as well be an animal.
*Rar*

*recalls having leftover Sunshine pizza in the freezer*
*gallops*