Tuesday, September 14

Where Are Theyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Where where WHERE are my Heineken Green Room invites?!!!
Its been ALMOST a week! Its just BILLS bills BILLS.Can't wait can't waitttttttttttttttt.
Apparently, its not THAT hard to be a member.For the green room sessions that is.So much for exclusivity (or so they claim on their site). Oh well, who cares.So long as they don't exclude me.MUAHAH.

So much talk abt them.Are they really The production/remix/compilation gurus? I've only explored a very very small portion of what they have done, so i'm not in position to say much.However, I believe the above will be answered so long as they HURRY UP SEND ME THE BLOODY INVITES SO I CAN GO SEE THEM LIVE.

Ahem.Yes.

And YES Miss P.I am clearly aware that u were THE first to recommend Thievery Corporation to me. JUST to highlight that i did not forget that,(the AUDACITY of me if i ever did) before u attempt to execute The Roll. :p

Tv time.

The Life Of The Ample Time.