Tuesday, November 9

Body aches rock.

Why would we have to wear ShoEs? O_o

Anyway, i wore my orange adidas tank top and a sweat pants. (much betta than the non-sweat proof drabby grey razor and toss pants)

No idea how long it was.1 hour 15-30mins i guess. 25 bucks.

Well, now u say.Right then, go hatha with me. :D

But actually, after attending the Ashtanga one, i think theres a high possibility that i'm gonna stick with that. Just love it.

Heh.Yeah.Pilates yeah i'll just go for fun, to check things out. But cos i was so happy with Ash,that after the class, i felt that i didnt need to check out anymore already.But i'm alright.Let's go!

I can't go on fri though, cos im actually workin.(yeah for once.a FRI.The Pork cajoled me into agreement.Cos its some kinda holiday, don't know wut, lack of staff.) That's why i suggest maybe u could drag bw into going with u.As in, don't waste yer only free day.

Ooo my abs hurt ( if any).Ooo my thighs hurt.Ooo my hips.

Ooo 11 hours shift tomorrow.

Kill me.