Monday, November 8

To a certain Miss Prickles.

It WASN'T an assumption prickles.Hatha yoga is the mild kind, which stresses more on breathing, not so much a cardio workout, as compared to the rest.You specifically told me u don't want to do this type. *mutters*

We've gone thru this very discussion before we even went for Bikram. RE MEM BER?

*10 seconds*

Well.Forget it if u don't.Between the both of us, its ALWAYS a case of us NEVER remembering what we said.Apparently.

Right.Moving on, Ashtanga was good today.I really liked it alot.I would think u would enjoy it too.I preferred it much more to Bikram though.I don't know, perhaps cos i didnt see stars.Ho ha.But honestly, i just felt more intuned to the flow of the movements.

So.We'll visit the place again as soon as yer schedule allows u to.And then, we can finally decide.They don't have the basic lessons on fri, so we'll have to figure something else.Or u could go to Gaia for pilates with bw.They have it 7pm on fris.