Thursday, November 11

In the still of the night.

Dear Blog.

i can't sleep.my stomach is growling, but i can't bring myself to eat.
So i found myself switchin on the comp again.
tomorrow's plans are unstable.
just waiting for the phonecall.
i'm bothered.
what if it was actually someone close to me.A loved one. I don't think my heart can take it.
No, that must never happen.At least not when im not prepared.
The whirling of the fan is what i hear tonight.no radio.no.songs.music.
and my windows are opened wide.
i want to feel.the air outside.
My legs ache.
Been a while since we got any long hour shifts.And suddenly its an 8 hours and a 10 hours slot side by side.
But all is good.I shouldn't be complaining.How could i?I mean.People work everyday.5/6 days a week.Waking up at times where im still deep in lalaland.Going thru the routine every week.
And i?I get to choose when i feel working.So yes.How dare i complain.

Anyway, good news from a good fren.There's someone she really finds herself liking.
And from the way she puts it, i feel and hope that its not one of those rubbish sagas once again.
AND, she just found out like recently, that reciprocation is active.AH hah. Well.
WUUUUUUTever happens, good luck.I really hope something good will come outta this.Sick of hearing all those nonsense u got yerself into.Seriously. When u told me, even in those simple words, i had a good vibe.And for once, ever since Tiny and Other Short Stories, im REALLY happy for u. Well.Work on it work on it!Hah.

Yeah.Being a tad melodramatic here.But.Thats just the way i am.I ramble.I rant.Sometimes i just go on.But i don't care.I wouldn't bother if i didnt mean it.

Thoughts.Just thoughts.Today, the heart speaks.Not the mind.
Oh yeah. That sounds hell of a roll-gimme-a-break-will-ya liner isnt it.
U don't have to tell me.I know.
Oh well, heck.When there's nothing to control and regulate those thoughts, they just keepon runnin.Well, we'll just let that be for tonight.

Sometimes, i think i'm too aware of my surroundings, that i crowd my mind with superfluous analysis.

Alicia: This is bad.Must be yer influence, im starting to believe in that horoscope sign shit.

Oh well.nvm.Perhaps its just a seasonal thing.

Wutever.
Wutever.
Gonna force myself to make a toast.
Then force myself to sleep.

So much for that.And the mind's back again.

Later.





1 nosey parkers:

Blogger allie said...

Hey, horoscopes exist for a reason, k. *bleah*

12:19 pm  

Ah,and temptation is great.

<< Home