Tuesday, November 16

Touch



And with all due respect, got this off a stranger's blog that i read pretty often.

Anyway,im linking this image from his personal link.(and thats cos i JUST can't seem to make the image size work properly when i save and link it from my own sources!)His photo album i gather.gulp gulp.Feel abit bad.I mean, with all the 'pls do not use any images..link without my knowledge blah blah blog etiquette goin on', i felt like i committed a minor felony.Ho ha.But oh well, i guess this shdnt be a biggie.Cos Photobucket(his album link) is supposed to be a FREE service.I use it too. So i shdnt be causing him any hosting costs lah hor?

HOR?

Anyway, the comic strip comes from here.

Ok.What is this.The focus of the entry has been neglected.Tsk me.

Yes, the picture. The picture.

It got me.

Did it get u?