Thursday, March 31

The more careful u are the more..

And so i had another very minor but catastrophic event.

In my hurry to pee and go home, i slammed the cubicle door into my face. To be exact, my right brow and cheekbone.

Brilliant.

So much for trying to avoid bodily abrasions.

I'm having those blasted dreams again.

And everytime they take a rest i would think they have stopped.

Don't u wish u could just pee right on the bed but not stain or stink it?
Yes jane it'll just get sucked into the atmosphere and fly right out of yer window.

But SERIOUSLY. When im in SUCH deep a slumber or in a midst of a dream and suddenly my subconcious ala my bladder whispers for me to get up and im battling between moving my seemingly immobile torso, pushing my threshold of containing the crashing waves of pee, and hovering between bed and floor, i can't help but grumble.

Why is the loo MILES AWAY?

-_-

Ah.I bought 2 new books.Glee.
Sophie's World.
Catcher In The Rye.

I know.But if i don't try them out, how would i know how good these acclaimed titles really are?

But before i allow myself to embark on them, i've to finish my struggle with The Remains Of The Day first. How can i just leave them to yellow after yer much praise and yer kind act of lugging 3 books simply for my entertainment?

Gurhur.