Thursday, April 14

Random Randoms

"living in s'pore for so long has taught me one thing: good customer service from big companies here is almost non-existent. whatever sales and service policies they have only serve to serve themselves, not the customers. "
- some stranger on some forum


You have received a message!
viD (3:03 AM) :
hehe
viD (3:04 AM) :
my fren says he wants to meet jane
viD (3:05 AM) :
coz he said, " me tarzan, U jane"
viD (3:05 AM) :
i think jane wld like him
viD (3:05 AM) :
:-)
Çhån waën Ðaë (3:05 AM) :
i think not.
Çhån waën Ðaë (3:05 AM) :
-_-
Çhån waën Ðaë (3:05 AM) :
anyone who toks like that cant be suitable for her,
Çhån waën Ðaë (3:05 AM) :
-_-

Thank god for sensible friends.


"Love doesn't exist. There is only the possibility of love."
-Rainer Werner Fassbinder

someone shd have told me that earlier. like. EARLIER.


"Whether in a suit or in a loincloth people are ignorant little thorns cutting into one another."
-Nny
I already know that.But just as well that i remind myself everyday.Everyday.


"I know forgiveness is out of the question. I just ask for what we all ask of the people we respect- That the thought of me does not compel you to violent spasms of projectile vomiting."
-Nny
Its something in the voice.


"Revel in the superiority of your perception!" -Nny, while holding a brain above head
Workin on it.workin on it.


"There is no worse enemy than the one incapable of knowing why they may be wrong."
-Wobbly Headed Bob
Have u not met him?It was pleasant.very.


"There is pain in superiority. I Suffer... because I am better." -Wobbly Headed Bob
Well.wut are YOU waiting for.


"There is no greater enemy than an idiot who doesn't understand that he is an idiot."
-JhonenVasquez
Yes.They are sort of...related.


Megalomania: a delusional mental disorder that is marked by infantile feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur

Something i learnt of late.However, better late than never no they say?
I'm learning, i'm learning.


What does it feel like to be truly..empowered. Self-empowered.